Billboard recently released its “Hot 100 Songs of 2015,” and it inspired me to think about YourEncore Insights' list of greatest hits. For those playing along at home, “Uptown Funk!” by Mark Ronson and featuring Bruno Mars won top honors from Billboard.
While Bruno Mars is not a part of the YourEncore expert network, we are humbled to have our own rock stars as 2015 YourEncore Insights contributors, who include:
- Former FDA Associate Commissioners and Deputy Commissioners
- Presidents of the US Pharmacopeial, Regulatory Affairs Professional Society, and Critical Path Institute
- VPs of Development, Regulatory Affairs, Global Patient Safety, and Medical Affairs for large pharma companies
- Founding President and CEO of Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
Here are our most popular Insights of 2015:
- Four New Drug Application (NDA) Mistakes to Avoid
- Signs the FDA Dislikes Your Development Plan: Ignore at Your Risk
- The Pharm-ers Almanac : 10 Pharma Trends to Navigate Now
- Regulatory Convergence & Divergence: Expert Panel Discussion
- Regulatory R.A.N.T. Highlights PDUFA
- Top 10 Regulatory Issues for Today’s Drug Developers
- The Patient Voice in 21st Century (Rare Disease) Drug Development
The response we've seen from our readers indicates an appetite for more. That's why in 2016, we are adding more rock star contributors, expanding our tour dates, and spending more time in the studio to produce more work. It should be an exciting year.
Let us know what topics and conversations you want to see our experts address in 2016. Contact us here or leave a comment below.