This June 16th, YourEncore will be joining the global community of life sciences professionals to present at DIA 2015, the premier event for those involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and related medical products.
YourEncore, in partnership with FaegreBD Consulting, will lead a provocative panel discussion entitled Pediatric Therapeutic Development: From Policy to Portfolios to Patients featuring industry leaders:
- Tim Franson, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, YourEncore (Moderator)
- Michelle McMurry-Heath, DrMed, VP of Worldwide Regulatory Affairs at Johnson & Johnson
- Stephen P. Spielberg, MD, PhD, Editor in Chief of DIA Publications
- Debra Lappin, JD., Head of the Health Biosciences Practice at FaegreBD Consulting
Panelists will examine the need for and challenges surrounding pediatric therapeutic development, and explore how policy-makers, life science companies, and patient groups can work together to advance the development of pediatric therapies. Through the course of discussion, these leaders will discuss:
- Challenges and opportunities associated with the development of therapies for pediatric populations
- Actionable steps to enhance and translate policy changes into advances in drug development and pediatric trials
- How stakeholders can work together to improve delivery to, and involvement of, patients
DIA is held in Washington, D.C. from June 14-18, 2015 and includes over 245 educational sessions, 450 exhibitors and 7,000 attendees. For more information on attending, or to view a schedule of events, visit DIA’s website.